BoD By-law : Matters subject to BoD Resolutions
Matters subject to BoD Resolutions
- Matters relating to general meeting of shareholders
- - Determination of convening of general meeting of shareholders and its agenda
- - Approval of financial statements and business reports
- - Determination of dividend amount and its payment method
- - Amendment of the articles of incorporation
- Matters relating to general management
- - Group’s management objectives, strategies and evaluation
- - Approval of formulating a budget and account closing
- - Important organization changes, such as the dissolution, business transfer and merger
- - Inclusion or exclusion of affiliated companies, etc.
- Matters relating to establishment and alteration or abolition of important regulations
- Matters relating to corporate governance and directors
- - Nomination of BoD, except for Non-standing Directors
- - Appointment and dismissal of Chairman of board and CEO
- - Establishment of Committees under the BOD, appointment and dismissal of members of the Committees
- - Determination of the remuneration and other compensation of directors delegated by the general meeting of shareholders, etc.
- Matters relating to financing and capital stock
- - Determination of issuance of stocks and bonds
- - Change of capital stock, capitalization of reserves and the issuance or retirement of stock, etc.
- Other matters
- - Matters that shall be determined by the board of directors under the laws and regulations or the articles of incorporation, etc.